Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, illustrates a collection of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar). The cause is either because insulin production is not enough to counteract glucose in the blood, or that the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will characteristically experience polyuria (frequent urination) and become progressively more thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
Can Diabetes be Cured?
When it comes to diabetes, there has been one topic that has been getting a lot of notice lately and that is diabetes reversal. Now, although there is no identified cure for the disease but there are still many out there who think that through diet and suitable exercise, one can, in spirit, reverse the disease.
Because this process doesn’t rely on drugs or prescriptions for its accomplishment, there are still a lot out there, mostly pharmaceutical corporations, that think that the only way to successfully supervise this disease is with the help of insulin. About 80% of universities believe that the disease diabetes can be cured only by the use of insulin. The remaining, which is only about 20% of universities, even talk about how nutrition plays a part in the development of diseases. An amazing but little known fact is that many people who have suffered for years are beginning to cure themselves with no medication. Although it cannot be cured immediately, it is a confirmed technique and I will show you numerous ways in which one can reverse his or her diabetes.
The Following are the Ways in which You Can Cure Your Diabetes.
Get to know the most amazing thing about the body. In most cases, the body can heal itself. Diabetes reversal is founded on the notion that if an individual is capable of changing his lifestyle into healthier one, which includes an appropriate diet and exercise, diabetes can be reversed. With these changes then if one can have diabetes earlier, then one will be able to remove himself off insulin and in due course, beat this disease. Measurement of blood sugar levels becomes very important. Refer to blood sugar chart for more information.
First of all, individual needs to consume a lot of water daily. Water is the body’s main chemical component that makes up about 60 percent of our body weight. Every system in the body depends on water. So drink as much water as one can drink.
The next thing to do is the changing of diet and it should be done with immediate effect. Do not intake, or at least considerably reduce, anything that has sugars and carbohydrates.
Consume a lot of high protein food like meats, dairy, nuts, seafood, etc. High protein food repairs cells that are destroyed by diabetes.
People must exercise regularly if one has diabetes and this will help to create healthier cells that are not prone to diabetes.
Another crucial factor in diabetes reversal is the presence of vegetables in life. Vegetables are not only low in carbohydrates and high in fiber but they also contain a large amount minerals and vitamins that are necessary to the formation of hale and hearty cells.
As already mentioned early, this disease can’t be cured in a day but if the instructions are followed in a regular manner, then amazing results will occur.